On June 15, 2020 Ukrainian Government renewed the permission for foreign citizens and stateless persons to enter Ukraine.
Every foreigner or a stateless person may enter Ukraine under the conditions that he/she:
- has the legal grounds for entry, defined by Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine On Border Control (valid passport, entry visa (for foreigners-holders of passport from 52 specified countries), sufficient funds for the planned stay and return, the confirmation of the purpose of the planned stay and the absence of a decision of the authorized state body of Ukraine on entry ban to Ukraine);
- has the insurance certificate that reimburses extra expenses related to COVID-19 treatment and observation;
- agrees to adhere coronavirus-related restrictions obliged in Ukraine for the persons coming from abroad:
1 - Foreigners who arrive from the countries or are the citizens of the countries with a significant prevalence of COVID-19 (the number of active cases of COVID-19 is more than 40 persons per 100 000 of the population – Ministry of Health Of Ukraine statistics: https://moz.gov.ua/koronavirus-2019-ncov) are required to undergo a compulsory 14-day quarantine immediately upon arrival;
2 - No quarantine required for the foreigners who:
- arrived from the countries or are the citizens of the countries with a significant prevalence of COVID-19 (the number of active cases of COVID-19 is less than 40 persons per 100 000 of the population);
- has not been on the territory of the countries with a significant prevalence of COVID-19 for the past 14 days;
- have agreed to self-isolation using special “Diy Vdoma” (Act at Home) electronic service (the application is available for downloading at the border checkpoint);
- are the employees of diplomatic and consular missions of foreign states, members of the international missions, organizations accredited in Ukraine, as well as the members of their families;
- are the drivers and crew members of freight vehicles, aircraft and ships, river vessels, members of train and locomotive crews.
Given the above mentioned,
The Consular Section of the Embassy of Ukraine to the Republic of Poland renews the issue of the entry visas to Ukraine.
Every foreigner or a stateless person may apply for Ukrainian entry visa to the Ukraine's Consulate in Warsaw no earlier than 3 months before the date of the planned entry to Ukraine.
Please, find the details on Visa application procedure at - https://mfa.gov.ua/en/consular-affairs/entry-and-stay-foreigners-ukraine
VISA APPLICATION REGISTRATION – https://visa.mfa.gov.ua/